• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

I am a Ducatisti. The 916s were bloody ugly. I realize I'm in a small camp of people that feel that way. :later

Hey I like my bloody 916 era Tamburini! ;) This one was at Municipal Pier. I also like the 999. They've aged quite nicely over the years.

IMG_3838_zpsg8iglvuo.jpg

Last edited:
Dude...again?! What happened to that thing after me? :(

I dunno dude. Electrical gremlins.

It was dropped by the previous owner screwing up the wiring harness and hasn't recovered.

Lucas Electronics wiring :dunno

San Antonio Valley Rd

39988482410_63330f63e5_b.jpg

Grass fire in Kelly Park, right off 280, 2 exits east of 87.

Last edited:
This pic was staged.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 81
Saw right thru me Hun.
Stage Rd. Between San Gregorio and Pescadero.

One of my favs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 55
Yep, recognized the road, and knew it was one of your haunts. Today was a great day for a :ride

Connor Pass, NV.

Just picked this beast up in Denver 3 days ago and rode it back via the scenic route. Hwy 40 to Provo, Hwy 50 to Carson City, then across Carson Pass. Love my "real" bike, but a training wheel + 2WD is the only way to go for deep snow and ice. The Sherriff manning the chain control point at Steamboat Springs just smiled, gave me the thumbs-up, and waved me through.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 56
Back