• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

It's open.:thumbup

I was wondering if one of those was yours. I was the guy parked on the green Harley right at Mines & Tesla Saturday morning, then rolled into the Junction while you guys (those RZ's, anyway) were still there.
Made me terribly sad mine is still down. :laughing

I was wondering if one of those was yours. I was the guy parked on the green Harley right at Mines & Tesla Saturday morning, then rolled into the Junction while you guys (those RZ's, anyway) were still there.
Made me terribly sad mine is still down. :laughing

Ah-ha I thought that as you! Shame we didn't get to talk on Saturday, I didn't see you.

Kpke: glad you made it to Half Moon Bay to show off your sweet 500. I ended up back at the Junction again on Sunday.

Here I am waiting at the base of Mines Rd.
AIugaMt.jpg

Ah-ha I thought that as you! Shame we didn't get to talk on Saturday, I didn't see you.

Kpke: glad you made it to Half Moon Bay to show off your sweet 500. I ended up back at the Junction again on Sunday.

Here I am waiting at the base of Mines Rd.
AIugaMt.jpg

Yippee for the The Junction being open again. If I had not gone to Half Moon Bay on Sunday I would have gone back up to the junction also.

Shame on mean dad for not coming over and bs’ing with us. :x

Lots of intelligent :rolleyes two-stroke discussion going on there.

When I get a few minutes I will edit a video of me trying to keep up with you on Mines Road. :ride

RZ500 if I'm not mistaken. Sublime build.

Not mistaken. It is an RZ500 V4 engine.

And thank you for the compliment! :thumbup

And it was windy at Half Moon Bay but well worth the show there. I would not have gone if it was foggy/sloggy/wet.

Shame on mean dad for not coming over and bs’ing with us. :x

Lots of intelligent :rolleyes two-stroke discussion going on there.

I did NOT want to be just another grey-haired old dude drooling over yesteryear's motorcycles. :laughing
If I'da known it was you and Rich I would have wandered over.

Also, something in the drivetrain let go on mine on the first real ride last week. Just got the clutch basket tool today, so I'll take a look and see if it's shifter related, or inside the cases.

Skaggs Springs Rd

Hwy 1 north of Jenner

Last edited:
Meyers Grade Rd

Nice shot! Wish we had checked out Meyers Grade yesterday, but we started late and were pressed for time.

How do you stop riding so frequently just to take a photo? :laughing

I would've stopped more if I was riding alone. The sceneries up there were breathtaking, and I didn't come close to capturing them.

Last edited:
This morning at Blackhawk Cars and Coffee

Guessing there must be 1000 cars at this monthly event.

I highly recommend going to this. :thumbup

On the way home Manning Road

Google auto did this to one of my pics

Back