• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Marsh Rd

IMG_7565_zpsy75wpgiv.jpg

Sierra Rd

IMG_7569_zpsvakezp8y.jpg

IMG_7573_zps2aasi9ax.jpg

Metcalf Rd

IMG_7574_zpst40ihhxu.jpg

Last edited:
Took a ride out to Cachagua/Tassajara today...

Attachments

• 5-22 CVR 1.jpg
    5-22 CVR 1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 5-22 CVR 2.jpg
    5-22 CVR 2.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 5-22 CVR.jpg
    5-22 CVR.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 51
On the way to Alice's with my new XD..and my buddy's CVO.

picture.php

Last edited:
Top of Reynolds Rd (off Hicks Rd)

IMG_7630_zps3jl0lsmm.jpg

Wow, how far up did you go on Reynolds? I got to the dirt section and ran up on a few dudes with missing teeth and was told to turn around because I was on private property.

Wow, how far up did you go on Reynolds? I got to the dirt section and ran up on a few dudes with missing teeth and was told to turn around because I was on private property.

A mile or so after it turned into dirt. Crossed path with a car and I half expected to get yelled at (but didn't). The dirt road came to a fork with address number signs on both sides. It began to look like (long) private driveways.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I've never gotten that far. Maybe .25 miles then get told to turn around.

I-5 end of Del Puerto Canyon Road. Never ridden that road till this past Tuesday and I really, really, really really, like it. Felt like I was in SoCal or AZ.

I chased that storm cloud across mines and got a bit wet for the last 10/15 to the Junction.

https://flic.kr/p/H96t3G

Took lunch and just kept riding...

Back