• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

I know it's just a shadow!

I just liked the content, grabbed and posted.

Attachments

• IMG_0346.jpg
    IMG_0346.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 68
Yesterday

Blackhawk cars and coffee (again).

It was such a nice day I decided to go to Alices.

Last time I hit this shit it cleared up a couple miles down the road. This time the pea soup got thicker and thicker and the roads were drenched. The fog rather sucked.

But I got there with the bike a flaming mess. :facepalm

There were several CHP hanging around. One parked about 50 feet away. When he finally I took off I picked a much drier route to get out of that area.

I took a detour and went south to 237 to come over the mountain. Nearly hit a dear and had a close call on a blind turn with another MC hot rodding in to my lane.

The bike is not shiny any more. Sickening :( I wish I would have rode the yellow turd bike. Or checked the weather before leaving. :p

This Thursday is a Veterans Day charity ride I do every year. I will disassemble the 500 and attempt to get it back to shiny status for that ride. :party

53BB24CE-B913-45EB-8C44-40488A154B35.png

New bike, had to get out the real camera and have a little fun.

Thanks, I have a lot of fun with long exposure. That was a 15 second shot, no flash, just the headlights of the passing car to light up the bike.

14237694_10210910599146665_388197183376677040_n.jpg

My Kawasaki ER6 and me at the top of Pikes Peak 14,110 feet in 2015, bike is currently for sale. See a blog on the build of the bike in the link in my signature. ;)

Yesterday was Veterans Day Lab Ride 13. It is done on Thursdays now because most of us are on 9/80 work schedules having every other Friday off.

I think there was about 100 bikes and $1970 for charity was raised.

Proceeds from Lab Ride 13 support the Taylor Family Foundation and Operation Supporting All Military (SAM), a non-profit organization that sends packages to U.S. troops to show support to those deployed all over the world, especially those in Iraq and Afghanistan.

As we congregate inside the facility there is another equal in size or larger group gathering outside that hooks up for one big group ride out to Site 300. They host a nice barbecue lunch meal and then everyone leaves on their own.

As I am posting this I realize I should have posted this as a group ride. Next year I will post in an attempt to get a few BARFers out for the ride and hopefully we can break the $2000 mark.

On-site before the outside group

Site 300

Usal Beach last Thursday. Snotty surface conditions made the last 2mi fun/challenging on the Anakee 3's.

As I was leaving, in that grove just before the bridge, I came upon the biggest Elk I've ever seen.

Me: ecstatic
Him: zero fucks given

They're ALWAYS big when you stumble upon them on a bike. :)

You could be right and I was a little shocked out, but duder was 20' away and TOWERED over me. If he wanted to skewer me, a tip of his head and a couple of steps would have done the job.:laughing

There were two bald eagle wheeling above, and some territorial little raptor dude harassing 'em. That place is so special...

Mt Hamilton, near Licks Observatory

IMG_1305_zpssiuhgewg.jpg

IMG_1316_zps8smduyda.jpg

IMG_1319_zpsmvevzn99.jpg

IMG_1320_zpszk7g1fet.jpg

IMG_1323_zps81bhenf2.jpg

San Antonio Valley Rd

IMG_1326_zpsjay22v73.jpg

Morgan Territory

IMG_1328_zpsn1ehl7f8.jpg

IMG_1329_zps3rzegsxe.jpg

San Jose Gurdwara