• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Pictures when you were little...

guess i'll throw my hideous likeness into the mix...

fmjus6.jpg

Hey everybody.

well then...judging by the avatar, looks like somebody is looking for a little attention...

luckily, you've come to the right place....all we need is a bigger, higher res version of that, without the bottom cropped off... :party

What installation in Germany, and what year?

I was in Manheim from '76-'79, ages 3-6. Pity, wish I were older at the time...

-Q!

In Germany we were in "Gliviche" <- I think that's how you spell it. Moved there from Poland as we escaped the BS commie land.

That was 1978 or 79 or so.

xxxshawnxxx - So nice to hear your eyes got better. I'm glad I was a NAZI about not letting my wife get xrays during pregnancy(of course we knew, though). Stupid dentists and other "professionals" were trying to convince me, but I stood my ground.

Wow... Amazing! I'm glad that the suregery was all paid for by the insureance. Definetly not cosmetic.

l_9d91d1b944d4b9035fc36bf3efe03ff7.jpg

l_92c7dc8cb1464fe308cd8f42ea503b12.jpg

me when I was 10, havent changed much just the longer hair and me with my daddy :D when I was a few months.

I have a feeling I'll regret this but....

I got an early start :cool Yes, I graduated from 4 strings many many years ago. I think I was 4 or 5 then. I honestly don't remember.

Attachments

• paul-young-bass.jpg
    paul-young-bass.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 28
well then...judging by the avatar, looks like somebody is looking for a little attention...

luckily, you've come to the right place....all we need is a bigger, higher res version of that, without the bottom cropped off... :party

Yeah, I put this avatar up last Friday, but took it down after the weekend becuase of that. Put it back up because of a thread a I responded to in social gatherings, and I wanted the poster to see who was responding to the thread. I couple of people told be to keep this one up, but I'm still thinking about taking it down..don't want to look like an attention whore.:x.....

Last edited:
oh geeze another lindsey?>>???

is that really you?

i need cliff notes

Yeah, I put this avatar up last Friday, but took it down after the weekend becuase of that. Put it back up because of a thread a I responded to in social gatherings, and I wanted the poster to see who was responding to the thread. I couple of people told be to keep this one up, but I'm still thinking about taking it down..don't want to look like an attention whore.:x.....

No matter what you say... we'll all know what you look like now. So the damage is done :teeth

But yeah, I would say taking it down would probably be in your best interest. :thumbup

im glad everyone understood my story

even though i could not see with no glasses i started riding on my 4th bday and have never stopped. granted it was a little rough riding dirt bikes that little with huge glasses but i did it.

i have a picture when i was like 4ish on my dirt lemme see if i can find it.

sidenote: if anyone has any lasik/prk/ icl implant questions i am your pro in that field so ask away

Allright Lady's eat your hearts out here I am Lil Danno:thumbup

Attachments

• DANS BABY PIC.jpg
    DANS BABY PIC.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 204
My surgery is scheduled tentaivly for sep 19th which will one of the most life changing things to ever happen to me.

Well good luck! I know only half your pain, I got as bad as around -8.0 before I had PRK surgery. That was 4 yrs ago, and I still can't STFU about that life-changing moment. My eyes were bad from about 6 yrs old to 35 yrs old. I was so blind I had to pick up the alarm clock and almost touch it to my nose to read the time each morning.

Now, I purposely glance at the clock anytime I wake up, and marvel at the crisp outlines on the numbers. After being legally blind for most of my life....having perfect vision is a marvel every moment of every day. I can SEE, and soon I hope you can too!!

Back