• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Got a Bluetooth controller in the mail today for my FireStick. I jailbroke the stick and side loaded RetroArch and a bunch of roms. Controller took a little setting up but it's smooth now on NES, SNES, and Atari games but it's hit or miss for Sega Genesis games. Still a blast playing Mario and all sorts of other games I grew up with
Matricom-G-Pad-BX-300x300.jpg

Last edited:
I have been eyeballing a Savage VT11 in .308 Winchester for a few months now.
It went on sale, has a $75 factory rebate, I had a $20 discount card and $10 in Dick's Sporting Goods cash.
By the time I was done, it came to $455 including DROS.

1765503_03_savage_model_11_vt_chambered_i_640.jpg

Last edited:
We rescued Lola (Chiweenie / Terrier?) from a nearby shelter on Friday. She's 8 months old and a quick study (housebroken and crate trained already). Also, totally adorbs. Like, I can't even stand it she's so friggin cute. My 10 year old PomChi is running around and playing like a pup again, while also teaching her the rules of the house (good boy!).

Here's Lola:

Attachments

• Lola.jpg
    Lola.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 69
new pup...

We received our rescue pup yesterday – 14 week old Hera Hepburn is a Labrador / Pyrenees mix so she will probably be about 80lbs or so when she’s grown (now she is about 26 lbs).

She had a rough start in life, but she’s healthy and home - my 5 year old son was ecstatic when he saw her for the first time when they drove up to drop her off...

Nashoba (the Irish Wolfhound pup) is not sure what to make of her yet – he’s seems happy and anxious around his wee step-sister, but they should bond well. The size difference is too funny – he’s 150lbs as of two weeks ago, lol.

Attachments

• Hera at home on day one - Oct 2016.jpg
    Hera at home on day one - Oct 2016.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 62
We received our rescue pup yesterday – 14 week old Hera Hepburn is a Labrador / Pyrenees mix so she will probably be about 80lbs or so when she’s grown (now she is about 26 lbs).

She had a rough start in life, but she’s healthy and home - my 5 year old son was ecstatic when he saw her for the first time when they drove up to drop her off...

Nashoba (the Irish Wolfhound pup) is not sure what to make of her yet – he’s seems happy and anxious around his wee step-sister, but they should bond well. The size difference is too funny – he’s 150lbs as of two weeks ago, lol.

pup - i do not think it means what you think it means :laughing

how old is nashoba?

pup - i do not think it means what you think it means :laughing

how old is nashoba?

:laughing Giant breeds are a bit different - really different. He is 1 year 1 month old, so he has another 5 to 7 months of growth to get through. Most of it will be muscle mass as he fills-out his frame, but I think he might get a couple more inches as well. He’s 35 inches at the shoulder now so I'm thinking he will be 180-190lbs and 37" when he's done.

ZRX1100 turbo, in boxes.
So far I have a new Balanced, lightened and polished crank and carillo rods fitted, 6 speed tranny conversion, JE turbo pistons, FCR39 carbs. Titanium valves and springs and ported and polished head. Fun bike before the big ends failed.. :)

Roman, there aren't many things in the world that I want and don't possess...

Tell your local gun store to order it for you. RSR and Lipseys's both carry them. Black and stainless in 4", 5" and 6". The way they sell in Ca is factory makes them in Single Action configuration. Then you can order sear spring, sear pin and sear from the Chiappa and convert it to SA/DA. I had 6"gold and 2" stainless ones. Sold them to get money for the Ducati. Miss them.

Last edited:
05FF60A0-0681-4F08-AD82-C0A926003C8A.jpg

My buddy brought his Grom over yesterday, I went and bought a 2017 today. Too much fun

Last edited:
One is for the kiddos and the other two are for the bourbon bunker...fer now:teeth

IMG_0104.jpg

Bought two of these today.:teeth

Attachments

• TICKET.jpg
    TICKET.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 101
Back