• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

finally put my chiner 29er frame together. rides like a dream

HtIrb8Rh.jpg

I bought two things and they arrived separately. The tote bag came today: :wtf

30740976215_d8ef74bcdd_o.jpg

So much packaging................

Gamestop

I also got a couple pair of shoes today as well. Tote bag: UPS. Merrell (waterproof) Hikers: FedEx. Rubber masturbating shoes: USPS. My old ones finally wore out..........too much 'batin'.

30656355261_1cdfcee120_o.jpg

Last edited:
Rubber masturbating shoes: USPS. My old ones finally wore out..........too much 'batin'.

Always wondered what crocs were for.

I notice that they are popular with cooks and chefs.

I'll pass on the New England clam chowder from now on.

They are dishwasher safe, or can go in the washing machine and cum out looking like new!

Not a Deadpool fan huh?

[youtube]KDZvaIBJ6OU[/youtube]

Honestly, I use crocs as house shoes, since I usually take my shoes off before I enter the house or right at the door. I leave a pair of crocs at the door for when I have to make quick trips outside or into the garage. I never wear them in public, but they are handy for what I use them for, and they are comfortable.

Not a Deadpool fan huh?

Honestly, I use crocs as house shoes, since I usually take my shoes off before I enter the house or right at the door. I leave a pair of crocs at the door for when I have to make quick trips outside or into the garage. I never wear them in public, but they are handy for what I use them for, and they are comfortable.

I have an orange pair that I use for exactly the same thing - for 10 years. Put them thru the washing machine and they look brand new. I got orange as they are soooo ugly I'll never have to worry about anyone ever using them or stealing them.

Not a Deadpool fan huh?

Never saw it. Looks pretty funny.

one was a complete impulse buy and totally worth it.
IMG_20161030_182422855 (Medium).jpg

The other is a 40" 4k smart TV that I'm using as one of three monitors running off the new laptop, so I can see more AutoCAD. Well, and I've never had multiple monitors before and hate bouncing from window to window
IMG_20161029_160959407_HDR (Medium).jpg

A brand spanking new motorcycle

I got my Alta last week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 99
Back