• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

It’s a handpan

Sort of like a steel drum but you play it with your hands

The scale of this pan is F-pygmy scale

F G AB C EB F G AB

Sounds like this..I bought it from the bloke who taugh me how to
Make handpans..he is a master maker it has a beautiful brass ring round it
To make the notes sing more..

https://youtu.be/2DAPIutvuz4

A drum of some sort? Or...is it for Sparta!

Last edited:
fyhc2x.jpg

I have this one just waiting on the glue to cure
Then I have to fine tune it ...it’s all hand hammered
From a flat piece of
Steel

So it's legal to buy a stripped lower, it's just on you to not assemble an "Assault Weapon", yes?

How is the lower registered? Are they registered (as in how in CA Pistols and Rifles are both registered)? Do you register it as a rifle or a pistol? (are those even different, I haven't the slightest idea)

Hopefully no more cold feet at night while camping! Made to order, so it'll take about 6 weeks to get here.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 10.06.41 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 10.06.41 AM.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 85
bose truly free soundsport 'phones. they look a little strange in my ears (sorta like frankenstein) but they stay in very well. super light. the sound is very good. it came with a cool charging case. also has an app to find an earbud.

Attachments

• bose truly free.JPG
    bose truly free.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Back