• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Im a glutton for punishment!!!!

aw51i3E.jpg

A) does it run?

B) how much will it cost to make it streetable? :teeth

It’s a runner. I’m going to completely rebuild the motor just to be safe, Powdercoating everything. Refinish all the allow. Restore the clocks and spend a lot of cash on all oem parts, nuts, bolts etc.
in around 7k for everything. The bike will look like brand new though.

:D

Attachments

• EEAEE299-49FF-4614-BE87-3DB599FBA836.jpg
    EEAEE299-49FF-4614-BE87-3DB599FBA836.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 97
Here is a PPS, my electrical nightmare, it controls shifting for the diesel/automatic.
On a gas engine it would be a TPS.
They don't make the electrical part separate anymore have to buy the whole assembly and with bracket @ $700. used to be $300.
It reads voltage, very sensitive with older electrical systems, lasted two years.

Attachments

• IMG_1950.jpg
    IMG_1950.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1951.jpg
    IMG_1951.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 74
I need to stop checking Calguns daily.

45 colt Uberti yellowboy. 24” octagon barrel. Longer than I wanted but couldn’t pass up the deal.

I may have spent 5+ hours casting 30lbs of a 240gr swc and powder coating them to find out semi wadcutter might not feed.

That is one sweet looking rifle there Dubs. I feel for you about the SWC but hey can't you melt them back down and make another kind of bullet from the lead?

That is one sweet looking rifle there Dubs. I feel for you about the SWC but hey can't you melt them back down and make another kind of bullet from the lead?

Pretty sure it's not the lead, but rather the 5+ hours he spent casting them. :(

Back