• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

😍 I had one, a 75 with the factory 5.7. I swapped that out for a 400 small block after my ex hopped an island on Saratoga Ave and holed the oil pan, and drove until it threw a rod through the side of the block. Fun to drive, but traction was a constant problem.

I had a 79 I think, that thing would go into full spin mode if you touched the gas pedal wrong. It always ran kind of lumpy on account of not being able to get at all the spark plugs without lifting the moor. I kind of wish I had that little car today.

I had a 79 I think, that thing would go into full spin mode if you touched the gas pedal wrong. It always ran kind of lumpy on account of not being able to get at all the spark plugs without lifting the moor. I kind of wish I had that little car today.

Yeah, damn that steering column! :mad

The Challengers and some Chargers are just so cool looking. At the moment, I prefer a smaller car (I have a 350z). I do miss the bottom end of a v8, but outside of an LS swap, I’ll probably stick with a Z car until
Something small with a similar cost/performance ratio pops up.

Those Z's have always looked like sex since they came out.

I'm stoked that Inkfidel is back in business! Had to get a new sticker for the Ranger... :laughing

rock-green_720x.png

500x500-thumbnail-1559790282.avduro-2-KTM790.jpg

The luggage I ordered for the KTM arrived. The racks will be on by Wednesday. Photo above is from the vendor's site. :)

:banana

Last edited:
500x500-thumbnail-1559790282.avduro-2-KTM790.jpg

The luggage I ordered for the KTM arrived. The racks will be on by Wednesday. Photo above is from the vendor's site. :)

:banana

Wowza!! Congrats on the new Dream Machine! :wow

JealousChick

Thanks. I won't be able to ride her with 1/10th of you or Gwynne's skill but I try

Girlfreind you have so far surpassed me I'd be lucky to even go 1/4 of the places you will go on that beautiful beast!

Wowza!! Congrats on the new Dream Machine! :wow

JealousChick

Thanks. I won't be able to ride her with 1/10th of you or Gwynne's skill but I try

:laughing Girl, I don't even know if I remember how to ride my dirt bike...it's been so long! Life changes have been keeping me off the bike, unfortunately. One thing I do know, though...you're gonna look waaaay better than me while doing it on that sexy machine! :love

WC

To keep things on track...

ISR 21-014 levers and M/C for the Gamma. Brutally Sexy.

Attachments

• ISR.jpg
    ISR.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 74
Prepping for Baja?
Got me a rack, my 'stich messenger bag doesn't have any seat left to carry the weight.
That chock resides in the truck, so much easier to load & secure.
My Triumph with a 19" wheel works with it, while the mini in my sport chock, tire misses the backstop completely, but stays upright.

Attachments

• IMG_1911.jpg
    IMG_1911.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 70
Back