• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Nope...

The only TSX’s with MTs that I know of were special/final edition sedans, and you couldn’t get it with the V6. :dunno

I’m totally cool with the automatic at this point in life. :laughing

Congratulations John. Love those TSX wagons.

7 hours total driving, safe and sound in the garage.

Ps. Truck is a rental. 2020 Dodge Ram rebel 5.7 hemi. Damn that was a nice truck to drive but $60k loaded easy.

Congrats on saw, Dubs. Looks brand new. And congrats on successfully transporting it. Buy the truck, it complements your shop.

69tyR8J.jpg

8qSsBrX.jpg

Last edited:
The data sheet really doesn't say anything other than safety stuff.

I am really curious if you shoot someone in an area other than the face how long is it before they are incapacitated? I mean if it takes 60 seconds you are screwed as that is still enough time for someone to mess you up. Even 20 seconds is a long time in that scenario.

I am really curious if you shoot someone in an area other than the face how long is it before they are incapacitated? I mean if it takes 60 seconds you are screwed as that is still enough time for someone to mess you up. Even 20 seconds is a long time in that scenario.

They have a good chat support, maybe they have the details.
There are also some good youtube clips that show how fast it acts.

There are a bunch of videos. Do a search with the Byrna HD and video.

Use a paintball gun stead. The pepper balls are fine. However if someone is in an absolute rage or just a semi bad ass and they have a knife or gun.....you're done for.

We've unloaded numerous pepperballs using a "pepperball device" powered by a large tank CO2 tank and for the real bad asses in real world application...... it won't stop them if their intention is to kill or hurt you.

Last edited:
Back