• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Use a paintball gun stead. The pepper balls are fine. However if someone is in an absolute rage or just a semi bad ass and they have a knife or gun.....you're done for.

We've unloaded numerous pepperballs using a "pepperball device" powered by a large tank CO2 tank and for the real bad asses in real world application...... it won't stop them if their intention is to kill or hurt you.

Trust me on this, even a 9mm wont stop a crack crazed murderous zealot.

My latest purchase...
A dog.. a dumpster dog..found In one..
So far so good..

Attachments

• IMG_20200319_115449025_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200319_115449025_HDR.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 101
No kidding. Not one pic of toilet paper yet?

Hell if I’ve been able to find any! Well someone out there has to have bought some.

Saw some lady at Lunardi’s yesterday have three full carts of groceries rung up. Was over $1300. I really hope she was buying for all her neighbors. Because the hoarding mentality is absolutely ridiculous.

That is true but if you put enough 9mm in someone it will stop them eventually. I have 3 full 17rd mags ready for that crazed crack head. I hope it never comes to that though.

Hell if I’ve been able to find any! Well someone out there has to have bought some.

Saw some lady at Lunardi’s yesterday have three full carts of groceries rung up. Was over $1300. I really hope she was buying for all her neighbors. Because the hoarding mentality is absolutely ridiculous.

I found some Lysol last night and got a few bottles left some on the shelf for the next person as well. I don't even think there are enough groceries at our local Walmart to even hit $1300.

Super Bowl MVP

It took me a while to find the one I wanted, but it was worth it. All stitched, no iron on. I was even able to find the captain patch and a special Super Bowl patch.

Attachments

• Mahomes Jersey.jpg
    Mahomes Jersey.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 98
Picked up this 2001 E320 4matic for the wifey. Practically stole the thing. It's had a lot of questionable body work over the years, but the interior is mint and it doesn't need any mechanical work.
QLb24vz.jpg

It's probably one of the most solidly reliable engines Mercedes ever built.

It's probably one of the most solidly reliable engines Mercedes ever built.

Unfortunately the EIS is not!
It's a $14 chip that will disable your car when it fails.
And the dealer wants 6000 to fix it:thumbdown

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191120-173620_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191120-173620_Chrome.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Now I have this piece of Yard Art....sitting in my driveway!
Because of the EIS chip failure..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191130-134618_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191130-134618_Chrome.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
I've been wanting one of these for a few years so I can stay in touch with my wife while hunting without having to leave and find a cell signal.

Now I've got two so if we ever need to we can stay in touch if cell communications go down.

Attachments

• Garmins.jpg
    Garmins.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 93

Exactly, however if I had to pick between getting shot by a pepperball device or a 9mm then I choose the pepperball device. But that's also why I choose to shoot someone else in self defense with the 9mm.

I had to go back and look for this post as I missed it somehow.
Excellent "purchase," buellistic! What's his name? How's he getting on?
Her name is zoey..and acts like a out of control teenager :laughing

Attachments

• IMG_20200317_161348440_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200317_161348440_HDR.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 88
Her name is zoey..and acts like a out of control teenager :laughing

Aww...that's awesome! What a lucky little girl! She's beautiful!
Thank you for taking her in :gsxrgrl

Back