• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

It is! It has a hydraulic jack that is pretty dreamy. Before yesterday I had never driven a vehicle with a trailer before. I hauled that thing from Santa Rosa over the Siskiyou summit to Medford with a quick disco nap south of Yreka. I left Santa Rosa at 7:09 PM and arrived in Medford around 4:30.

Not gonna lie, feeling sleepy today and sheesh, I am a terrible parker. :laughing

Just remember when it's loaded it has the power to instill blind terror cresting a rise.

It had the FZ1. I believe it can haul up to three bikes but feel like one plus track stuff is enough.

Old one finally died after 10 years...

Apple-Mackbook-Air-With-retina.jpg

I just replaced my 10 year old with an M1 and I’m impressed.

We’ve been testing them and like the performance too. A few apps are not yet able to run natively on the M1 so we’re waiting for them to catch up. The M1 MacBooks can only drive one eternal monitor, if that matters.

Old one finally died after 10 years...

Apple-Mackbook-Air-With-retina.jpg

Nice! I just replaced my 2011 model with a new MacBook Pro. Man, I didn't realize how old and slow and creaky (and heavy) the old one was til I fired up the new one! :party

Nice! I just replaced my 2011 model with a new MacBook Pro. Man, I didn't realize how old and slow and creaky (and heavy) the old one was til I fired up the new one! :party

My experience as well.

And, no Cheese, no children were traded for MacBooks :laughing.

Mmm, crispy fresh macs. I replaced mine last fall. It's nice to have something fast again.

I had my June '10 rebuilt, and started re-ripping to rebuild iTunes. Sure heavy and dual core slow, but it is a real Mac Pro, not the new, fast, nothing in it, stripped down Air book style like my '15 Pro.
The motherboard graphics card failing, crashing iPhoto, caused me to buy the '15
They offered to rebuild for $300.
It was more of a throw all new parts that they had at it, mother board, graphics card, 500 g hard drive, battery, last non glare screen, cd drive.
I had to keep it.

I had my June '10 rebuilt, and started re-ripping to rebuild iTunes. Sure heavy and dual core slow, but it is a real Mac Pro, not the new, fast, nothing in it, stripped down Air book style like my '15 Pro.
The motherboard graphics card failing, crashing iPhoto, caused me to buy the '15
They offered to rebuild for $300.
It was more of a throw all new parts that they had at it, mother board, graphics card, 500 g hard drive, battery, last non glare screen, cd drive.
I had to keep it.

I still have my 2011. The screen is cracked, the fan is broken, I've already replaced the charging port. I still use it, as I am in the process of transferring over my 68,000 photos to other storage. I keep my 8" brownie pan in the freezer with 2" of ice in it, and setting the Mac on it keeps it cool enough to operate :laughing

I plan on taking it to my computer guy (as soon as he opens up again) and having it all fixed up as there are things I like about it better than the new one.

I still have my 2011. The screen is cracked, the fan is broken, I've already replaced the charging port. I still use it, as I am in the process of transferring over my 68,000 photos to other storage. I keep my 8" brownie pan in the freezer with 2" of ice in it, and setting the Mac on it keeps it cool enough to operate :laughing

I plan on taking it to my computer guy (as soon as he opens up again) and having it all fixed up as there are things I like about it better than the new one.

I am a big fan of smugmug for photo storage. :)

Sawheet axe Budgie!!!

A client was pleased with a job I did on his floating home. I didn't purchase it but he gave it to me (actually he gave it to the Bossdog.) It goes to Lucy Triple this week at her shop "Moto Lucia"

We're planning a scooter trip up to Guemas Island this summer with the Bossdog.

51013856741_db74c658cf_c.jpg

Sawheet axe Budgie!!!

A client was pleased with a job I did on his floating home. I didn't purchase it but he gave it to me (actually he gave it to the Bossdog.) It goes to Lucy Triple this week at her shop "Moto Lucia"

We're planning a scooter trip up to Guemas Island this summer with the Bossdog.

51013856741_db74c658cf_c.jpg

Is that brake fluid leaking out of the front caliper :wtf
Def cool.:thumbup

Last edited:
Is that brake fluid leaking out of the front caliper :wtf
Def cool.:thumbup

No I pushed it into a spot normally occupied by an old 80s sporty. But, that said the fluid reservoir is empty and the tires are very old, that’s why it goes to see Dr. Lucy.

Back