• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Sawheet axe Budgie!!!

A client was pleased with a job I did on his floating home. I didn't purchase it but he gave it to me (actually he gave it to the Bossdog.) It goes to Lucy Triple this week at her shop "Moto Lucia"

We're planning a scooter trip up to Guemas Island this summer with the Bossdog.

51013856741_db74c658cf_c.jpg

That’s nice

Sawheet axe Budgie!!!

A client was pleased with a job I did on his floating home. I didn't purchase it but he gave it to me (actually he gave it to the Bossdog.) It goes to Lucy Triple this week at her shop "Moto Lucia"

We're planning a scooter trip up to Guemas Island this summer with the Bossdog.

51013856741_db74c658cf_c.jpg

That is so sweet!!!!!

No I pushed it into a spot normally occupied by an old 80s sporty. But, that said the fluid reservoir is empty and the tires are very old, that’s why it goes to see Dr. Lucy.

Of major importance, are you continuing with white walls?

75" LG 4K at Costco. Was going to use the apple airplay to watch AFT but found the TV has a built-in web browser. Ready for the races.
attachment.php

Attachments

• All Photos - 1 of 1.jpg
    All Photos - 1 of 1.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 156
Back