Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

weaksauce

I have many personalities
Moto(s)
a Duc, a Yammy and a Kawi
if you don't like the static don't click:teeth

Ok all you whores...you know who you are...go for it!

Demons chased by fireworks - check
Alcohol consumed with prose - check
Kissed S/O @ midnight - check
Remembered those who passed - check

(sigh) Shuffling forward in the queue seems to be less fun than past years. And that queue sure is getting shorter every time I check to see who is in front of me.

You really feel time passing when you look at the used bike you restored twenty-five years ago and notice the rubber thingies, you put on new back then, are now dried out, cracked and looking in need of replacement.

Thence comes the new year and those resolutions. AKA; 'failure keeps us human'. I kept last year's pretty good, was a dick only to people who are malicious, mean, a bully or a low life. One instance only, that I remember. So I still have work to do.

"Every year is getting shorter
Never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught
Or half a page of scribbled lines. . . . . . "

Grace, my resolution for the new year is to attempt grace as I move through this portion of life, listening for the iron bell.

' Novus annus ' all of you.

Giving away a 75 gallon fish tank, stand, canister filter, food, Cichlids and one Plecostomus in the Grab Bag.

If nobody bites I'll go the Caeser's Tropical Fish and see if any of their employees want the setup.

Guessing $500 to $1000 to replicate new as the fish are full grown so 5 inches or so.

They want a ridiculous amount for large fish.

Cichlids live 5-10 years, 10-15 years for the Plecostomus but I've had hi at least 10 and he's a big boy.

Woke up not really hungover, just tired from staying out super late, not bad. Considered a moto ride, but we're just gonna walk to grab food and go see survivors at Zeitgiest most likely. Finally got a new charging cable for my fit bit so I guess I'll get back to tracking my steps and whatnot.

I'm catching up in the office. Gaj, why are you rehoming your fishies?

I woke up not very late

Did a ride which I liked...

Oh yeah happy New Year

Last edited:
I'm catching up in the office. Gaj, why are you rehoming your fishies?

We want to put an indoor laundry where the entrance into the house from the garage is; we'll put an entrance into the house in the front half of the garage.

The approximately 4 x 4 hallway you see is "dead space" and an indoor stacked laundry will fit perfectly.

House is full so no place to put the tank other than where it has sat for 15 years or so.

attachment.php

Holiday decorations are down and boxed up. The Mrs does not mess around which I appreciate :laughing

I'm so happy the holidays are done with

We had a really relaxing New Year's Eve. Watched football, played a lot of pool, played a lot of darts. Just kept it simple. Well that's New Year's Eve for me in my late 30s and the average age of everyone was probably 45.

New Years Eve in my 20s was a little different... :x:laughing

Well... I did do 3 years in a row in Hollywood at a concert that lasted between 10 and 12 hours in my early 30s so I still had it in me. :party:party:party

Attachments

• DSCN0088.jpg
    DSCN0088.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 19
We took it easy this year as well, last year we were at Breakfast of Champions from noon till 9pm, this year we're making dinner and watching tv.

At work today but don’t feel like doing much. Gonna keep it casual and use it as a warmup.

Off work until I find myself employment, got a workout in today and now I'm gonna play with some GoPro footage from last year to see if I can come up with anything interesting. Probably poke at the resume later as well.

Just gonna not do anything today

because my day is like that already.

and take care of cleaning etc

:dunno 🤷

Last edited:
went for a MC ride in Tilden before the rain, Now making some tea

Cheesy 2023 video done, kept it at 2 minutes so as not to bore. Good practice while learning how to use this video editing app. Odds of me becoming a "content creator" are 0.

Back