• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Anyway, I'm going to sleep. I've been awake for too many hours. Moto3 of this weekend's races started at 1:30 so I decided to just stay away. MotoGP started around 5:30 and I haven't slept yet.

I'm a little loopy.

Sounds like a good idea. I just got back from a turnaround trip to Anaheim to see Amon Amarth last night. Somewhere around Harris Ranch I started feeling whole body aches and now my head feels like a balloon :|

giphy.gif

Sounds like a good idea. I just got back from a turnaround trip to Anaheim to see Amon Amarth last night. Somewhere around Harris Ranch I started feeling whole body aches and now my head feels like a balloon :|
I'm not far from Anaheim. We could have met up and hive a high five.

awkward-highfive.gif

Oh shit. While everything is getting figured out with the change, this means it's open season on shenanigans.

edit: Wait, this is just normal post editing after the normal limit.

For some reason, I thought your reply meant that something wasn't just right with the switch and we could edit other people's posts.

That would have been fun. I was looking forward to editing Andy's post to say he's secretly in love with black guys.
Too late. :)

Back