• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Heh heh his pic strangely did not get ā€œtransferred ā€œ perhaps itā€™s an https problemā€¦ attachments have transferred however

What did I do ?,? Triple šŸ¦“šŸ¦“šŸ¦“šŸ«
Actually all the stuff I crosspost from Bookface strangely disappear after a few days. It did that on the old BARF too.

DA

yeah, I think "search" is like completely not working within a thread. :dunno

anyway, not bashing, new forum, new dis. What can we do . Growing pans, pains, breads etc

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240527_215601_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240527_215601_Chrome.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20240527_215654_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240527_215654_Chrome.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 25
Search this thread .
Got it. Yeah, not working for me either with more than one keyword. Seems to work with just ā€œCaesar,ā€ but that doesnā€™t narrow things down much. There is an add-on that can be included and having data points like this will help make the case to install it.

Morning, I got aches and pains and only managed 5 hours sleep but we're gonna ride dirt today again so life is good so long as the heat doesn't kill me šŸ˜†

Morning I guess

Four or five hours of sleep.. due to issues or something.

Chaperone school trip today...yay ...

I'm literally freezing while walking!!!
- posted from the barf mobile app.

Got it. Yeah, not working for me either with more than one keyword. Seems to work with just ā€œCaesar,ā€ but that doesnā€™t narrow things down much. There is an add-on that can be included and having data points like this will help make the case to install it.

That particular one must have been due to "old content".

See , it works for new content with two words

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240528_084200_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240528_084200_Chrome.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 19
T38 Roper11 out of Beale just went ripping by at 300 knots, effing love that stuff.

That is cool. We happen to see two nay planes (no idea what) practicing maneuvers or something flying pretty low over the naval air base outside of Fallon last week. We we're riding back roads and went right by there.

That's bitchin. You really get a feeling for how much ground they cover when they're flying low.

When I was a ne'er do well in a Boys Home we were directly in some flight paths out of Edwards AFB. Every Wednesday morning the house would shake from the Blackbird doing test flights.

That's pretty badass. They look like they don't have a ton of lift, like they'd have to really get moving on the ground before they could do anything.

Back