• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Sort of, but also, not my place, on hot days like this it takes a few days for the heat soaking to go away, so it'll be nice and sweatboxy tonight. Currently 82 outside, 80 inside. Forecast for tomorrow is 90+ good thing beer has electrolytes.

Sort of, but also, not my place, on hot days like this it takes a few days for the heat soaking to go away, so it'll be nice and sweatboxy tonight. Currently 82 outside, 80 inside. Forecast for tomorrow is 90+ good thing beer has electrolytes.
Whole house fan takes care of that.

Not all of us are into petting people.

Who am I kidding, I'm with you. I hope everyone gets the chance to pet someone today! 🎉
he had a sign saying “please pet me” so i asked what was and wasn’t off limits and then dispensed pets. he was very soft.

Monday triple! And more coffee, I can feel the heat building already.
it's actually hotter outside than inside in my situation RN. I can't believe, that, when I open something , there's a slapping waft of hotter air. Not sure how is that thing happening..

🍺 is appealing but hmm

Last edited:
Back