• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I have a bunch of episodes of TV shows that are raccoon related lined up for later tonight.

I'm gonna start with Animal Control where the team comes to solve a problem at the bowling alley. Bunch of raccoons broke in and got into the beer/liquor and started a party.

I'm sorry a trash panda hurt your cat, R. :(
thank you, cutie patootie. he is a vicious motherfucker. this is his yard and he guards it like a dog. i can't tell you how many times i have seen him waiting at the gate for me. he runs up to people like a dog would, "state your business, sir!" he also follows me around the yard like a dog. he's a neat dude.
mushu.jpeg

Need pictures of said cat haircut that I definitely won't laugh at
I gotta find him and he is ANGRY. He shit in his crate on the way to the vet yesterday and today he peed in the crate so he was covered in urine and whatever feces the vet techs didn't get off so... right when he got home he got a quick rinse to get the worst of it off of him.

he mad, bro.

he reeeeeeeal mad.

thank you, cutie patootie. he is a vicious motherfucker. this is his yard and he guards it like a dog. i can't tell you how many times i have seen him waiting at the gate for me. he runs up to people like a dog would, "state your business, sir!" he also follows me around the yard like a dog. he's a neat dude. View attachment 566878
Before you said it, I was going to say that sounds like a dog than a cat.

Cats usually don't give a fuck. They're not living your home, you're living in theirs.

@Kurosaki he is definitely on the dog spectrum but also... cat. LOL he showed up here two days after i closed escrow and i was like "I guess i have a cat"
mushu tree.jpeg

Back