• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

BTW

Happy International Raccoon appreciation day!
1727808788702.png

Whowee 81 degrees inside now, I'm losing motivation to cook anything. I'll probably make bad $$ choices and go out to eat today

Kuro, it's international raccoon appreciation day!!!!!!!

Hey G... If you didn't know...

"October 1st, International Raccoon Appreciation Day encourages people to learn more about raccoons and show appreciation for them. The day also encourages people to protect the raccoon's natural habitat."

:teeth

giphy.gif

89 outside in SF, inside is holding steady at 81, which is still quite toasty.
It's actually 92 outside, in my location , and I cannot believe it. This is a real old-school thermometer 🌡️, (forget iPhones) not even exposed to sun but to hot air

... And that's when I realized that when the wall thermometer shows 81 inside, it's better to close the windows 😲

Hey G... If you didn't know...

"October 1st, International Raccoon Appreciation Day encourages people to learn more about raccoons and show appreciation for them. The day also encourages people to protect the raccoon's natural habitat."

:teeth

giphy.gif
But can it wheelie?

i just spent a shit load at the vet because of ratcoons. i have no love for them right now. :x :x :x :x

Back