• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I gained a point in the Flashback thread because I recognized Absolute Enduser

So is Verizon a big piece of shit company like Comcast? Wanted to try out their 5g home internet and so far all interaction with them has been awful.

So is Verizon a big piece of shit company like Comcast? Wanted to try out their 5g home internet and so far all interaction with them has been awful.
They are an awful company. How awful? I chose Starlink over. Verizon. If you can’t bring yourself to go with Starlink contact Viastat. Work them until they offer you unlimited data, they’re pretty decent.

No but I'd really like to try their service and I already hate them, but I don't like the pricing of the satellite alternatives.

They're $60 for 100mb and $80 for 300mb, but they drop down to $35 and $45 if you have a phone with them, which I probably would move a phone over if the internet worked well.

Back