• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

I saw the photo and thought...
"Who the hell puts radishes and eggs together? Hell, what purpose do radishes even serve in foodland? Yuck"
Sorry Melissa
 
In fact I had some radish 🫜 last night. In the salad.


-

OMG it's so crazy how my stomach hurts after each [the thing that should not be talked to on dates]


Running on empty.
 
Two things, that's a big spider getting some sun, and I really should wash the windows....

1000013252.jpg
 
Stopped for a quick minute to enjoy a Coffee. Joy is laying at my feet, pleasant break from reality.
 
Back
Top