• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

ya know, I still love the subway sign and large glass amber fixture you gave to me. I appreciate your generosity as always.
 
Good Morning.

A bit early but I am guessing that comes with age.
Got some ideas to explore today.

Hoping they pan out.
 
I was Gandalf this morning at 4am “YOU SHALL NOT PASS…into our room and wake up Mom”

I am now a marked man, the beasts are prowling
 
3... bam! Request for permit meeting sent in.
1 - barf
1 - Asphalt Adventures
1 - Real work

The rest should be real work unless there is a barf crisis. :laughing
 
I'm having a BARF crisis...

I want to ride :ride

I called off Grandma sitter and regret it, wish I had kept her and taking the sv-1billion out for the day.
 
Still knocking them out.

Hell... and a little barfing too.
@i_am_the_koi - I want to ride too. I was thinking for an OG I still have a little crazy in me that needs to be used. Then I will ride like an OG. :teeth
 
Nooooo, left my laptop in a motel 6 once, didn't get that one back

I was up with the jackhammer this morning at 7:30. Drinking water and lying in bed, hopefully only drinking beer yesterday means I won't have a bad hangover. Hopefully. I should make coffee and find out I guess.
 
Back
Top