• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Morning from above Mono Lake.
.
ZR2 Mono Lake '26.jpg
 
Anyone got a tax attorney recommendation that would have a chat with a poor ol photographer trying to help out a Texas widow?
 
I know two, they're both in meetings doing lawyer shit. They don't do taxes so not going to be help but hoping they know someone too.

Lawyers know other lawyers right?
 
Coffee is served. Back is a little sore from moto work yesterday but I'm pleased with myself for getting the calipers rebuilt and bled. Need to address a leak fuel fitting and get a new radiator cap and the bike will be ready to ride, probably do that today and take it for a quick spin.
 
Anyone got a tax attorney recommendation that would have a chat with a poor ol photographer trying to help out a Texas widow?
I sent you a recommendation. I am a CPA not JD but can answer questions as it relates to taxes, estates, etc.
 
Went shopping, cheesecake slice in a bicycle bag, wheeee not too bad.



“Test ride” of my 🚲 technically

Dunno, it feels okay. New chain is quiet. Didn’t test the lowest gears for the rumble much,.. so yeah. I guess I be rolling with it
 
If any of you all can visit Mono Lake on a clear night with no moon, the stars are beyond amazing.
 
Back
Top