• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

Ohhh REALLY??? :wtf :rofl

I think this qualifies for the "That Guy" thread!

[/QUOTE]

Ummmm, maybe should link that one... I think that's a nipple or two in the background :boobies
 
Last edited:
Naw son, it's all good... don't ruin it :shhh

Nothing to see here folks... just a kitty surfing the net

tootsnerd.jpg
 
Seriously - one female nipple in a non sexual context - is NSFW? But a shirtless man with two nipples - that's ok? oy vey.

I'm in full agreement... anytime you want to post up some beautiful puppies with some beautiful kitties.... I give the :thumbup

I think if they allow it on TV they should allow it on BARF... and I once saw a man with nipples feed puppies!

danacarveyteats.jpg
 
Seriously - one female nipple in a non sexual context - is NSFW? But a shirtless man with two nipples - that's ok? oy vey.

Well it was your request and it's right in there in the title of the thread. :wtf

Should I change the title?
 
Well it was the OP's request and it's right in there in the title of the thread. :wtf

I wasn't saying anything because I was offended, I recommended it get linked otherwise someone get's suspended by the nazi-mods *cough* no offense *cough* and that's even dumber for something so harmless as a background that-nip.

My first suspension was because I posted a painting of Ronald Mcdonald breastfeeding a man child.... no warning or anything and that was in a NSFW thread.

A SFW only thread, god only knows how long that suspension would be for.
 
Jenn, I'm so anti censorship it's not even funny. I just linked the pics, I did warn or suspend anyone.

This is your thread and you posted the picture. I'll be happy to change the thread title to keep it felines only but the letter of the TOS says no to nipples :dunno

Let's get back on topic, PM me if you need to.
 
His eyes are more grey now and his stripes are starting to show. :D

It's constantly play time, all he does is bite and scratch, my roommate's worried that he's gonna turn into an asshole of a kat but I explained to her that he's only 5 weeks old and he's just learning how to use his teeth and claws.

She wants him to be an indoor pussy kat :(
 
Back
Top