• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

cat that supposedly was scared of the outside, turns out it's his favorite place.
 
My first kat was an outdoor kitteh and she lived to be 15. My kat that passed away last year was an indoor/outdoor kat who lived to be 17-18 and my current adult kat's outdoors 20 hours a day and he's 13.

When they're not outside they're trying to think of ways to break out and I just can't do that to them.

When I bought my house I got one on a quite street just for the kats and I passed on a nice house that was too dangerous for them.
 
I'm not much of a cat guy but I got these two guys in a divorce and they sure do grow on ya. George is the darker one, Obie is the other.
 
^^ reminds me, it's getting to be cooler nights, must make sure Mr Fifi Le Sooty Kitty Kats pyjamas are washed and clean

Maybe he can have some new ones for christmas :party

Glad to see you didn't abandon the cats. They are adorable

All the cats are freaking adorable :love
 
reminds me, it's getting to be cooler nights, must make sure Mr Fifi Le Sooty Kitty Kats pyjamas are washed and clean

have I missed the pics of your completely hairless cat?
 

:rolleyes

I was more trying.....:|


It wasn't......:mad


It was sarca........:rant







Waiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt a minute.......:wow

























I have missed the pictures of your completely hairless cat.....:rofl

Wink Wink:cool

Pm info please or does it require dinner first? :twofinger
 
Back on topic.....
DSC06455.jpg


























Seriously, pm info for dinner! :rofl
 
bloody men :rolleyes :rofl

Mr Sooty Kitty Kat is not hairless, but he is old, and I am a daft old kat lady who thinks he needs pj's in winter :x

Oh, if you want to see pics of one of my cats that is shaved, scroll up in this thread cos I posted them already :x :twofinger

Archie, Snuffles the Ice Cream Cat, sporting his lion do

Now bugger off and stop being rude :p
 
bloody men :rolleyes :rofl

Mr Sooty Kitty Kat is not hairless, but he is old, and I am a daft old kat lady who thinks he needs pj's in winter :x

Oh, if you want to see pics of one of my cats that is shaved, scroll up in this thread cos I posted them already :x :twofinger

Archie, Snuffles the Ice Cream Cat, sporting his lion do

Now bugger off and stop being rude :p

I honestly was wondering if you were the crazy cat lady who gives your cat's clothes thinking their cold....


But then....


That made me wonder if your cat was hot in it's "pj's"

That made me wonder if you were hot




And since I had already asked for pics... :rofl
 
Back
Top