• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

OMG I am in a diabetic coma that kitten is soooooo cute!
 
That's my girl! She is a total ham. She is my kind of Hemi (that is, Himalayan + Siamese seal point)... she talks, nibbles at your nose, is game for anything. Loves travel too ^-^
 
Cleo, who is around 10 months old. I've had her for about 5 months now.

IMG_0289.JPG


IMG_0290.JPG


IMG_0292.JPG
 
You guys - I proposed that before!

Let's get volunteers who live close enough to each other to do a sort of "progressive" party - we could visit the homes of 3-4 pussy cat families in one evening that way.

I live in the Rockridge/Temescal area of Oakland - and I have a good size backyard (and driveway for parking motorcycles). I can do a bonfire - my cats are not too bad around strangers - esp Dobson, he LOVES a party and will insist on meeting everyone.

Who else is in?

Count us in, here's two more at her new place less than 24 hours on move in... Sleeping so I KIBBLED her...
 
Jenn, how old are the kittens? My friend was going to look at some kitties posted in the KS but has decided she wants to start out with an itty-bitty kitty.

If they are still just babies, can you pm pics and info that I can forward to her? :)

So in for a bonfire with all the crazy cat people...Sophie has taken a trip on the bike before but she will likely elect to sit this one out.
 
You guys - I proposed that before!

Let's get volunteers who live close enough to each other to do a sort of "progressive" party - we could visit the homes of 3-4 pussy cat families in one evening that way.

I live in the Rockridge/Temescal area of Oakland - and I have a good size backyard (and driveway for parking motorcycles). I can do a bonfire - my cats are not too bad around strangers - esp Dobson, he LOVES a party and will insist on meeting everyone.

Who else is in?

None of mine are outdoor kitties, so the :party would have to be indoors for us. Otherwise, sounds fun :thumbup
 
Here is our King of the House! Dont know if anybody remembers but he's is the one we adopted off BARF afew months ago! His Name is GSXR and he is overally spoiled and gets milk in a little glass bowl 2x a day and pretty much gets what he wants! lol hes such a KING!
 
ya he is adorable! his wiskers are long as crap and he knows he is the king! thats the funny part!
 
Melissa, Mr Gumbo looks like he's settled in....and his coat is growing!

I'm up for any kitty party. The boys might not make it but i'll bring them home shrimp as an appology
 
Back
Top