Bzwrthy
FNORD
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2007
- Moto(s)
- sv650 nekid,
tiger 900 GT Pro, drz400sm
- Name
- Rhonda
- BARF perks
- AMA Defender #: 971449
His bike's a bit older, but he keeps up:
awwww, he just needs a lid

His bike's a bit older, but he keeps up:

ABBY!!!
Chillin', sleeping, eating a coconut bar and in her cracker box fortress (deters dogs you know)!
that last one is worth framing.
You guys - I proposed that before!
Let's get volunteers who live close enough to each other to do a sort of "progressive" party - we could visit the homes of 3-4 pussy cat families in one evening that way.
I live in the Rockridge/Temescal area of Oakland - and I have a good size backyard (and driveway for parking motorcycles). I can do a bonfire - my cats are not too bad around strangers - esp Dobson, he LOVES a party and will insist on meeting everyone.
Who else is in?
Cleo, who is around 10 months old. I've had her for about 5 months now.
![]()
![]()
![]()
You guys - I proposed that before!
Let's get volunteers who live close enough to each other to do a sort of "progressive" party - we could visit the homes of 3-4 pussy cat families in one evening that way.
I live in the Rockridge/Temescal area of Oakland - and I have a good size backyard (and driveway for parking motorcycles). I can do a bonfire - my cats are not too bad around strangers - esp Dobson, he LOVES a party and will insist on meeting everyone.
Who else is in?