• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

Before any mod's get pissy, that's safe for my work!!!!!
 
And I picked out my best cat photo's.... thought I'd post them up, one of them is a lolzkitty if I ever saw one, best caption wins!

Toot's might just be a nerd....
tootsnerd.jpg


If she doesn't move, she's just a flower!
tootsflower.jpg


Buddha Kitty!!!
buddhakitty.jpg


and finally how bout a caption contest....
My entry....
lolzkitty.jpg
 
ZOMG, the cuteness. It hurts.

HH, why did the vet insist she was already spayed? Did she actuall go in and look or was it because she looked like she had a spay scar or like her right ear had been tipped?? Just professional curiosity. Sounds like they owe you some kitty vaccines!

I laughed for the duration of that video. Ahhh.
 
Normally, I'm not a sentimental person. However, for those of us that have had pets pass on....

Rainbow_Bridge%202.jpg
 
Here's to "The Boys"! Smokey and Frisky, best kitties we EVER had....
100_1671.jpg

CatsinBasket.jpg

Frisky.jpg

Frisky1.jpg

Not fat...just big-boned....may they always find fat mice and soft furniture.
Boys1.jpg
 
Cute kitty!

Mercy is a big fan of the bath tub - she loves to jump in after I have had a shower - and she loves to play with the little metal mesh trap (which is not light!) and ping pong balls. And the shower curtain. And the dripping water (sink and tub).

Dobson is pretty generous and shares his bathroom with her but sometimes is annoyed when he's sitting on the vanity and she wants to jump up there too.

Abby loves the tub. She watches me shower, is that weird?
 
[youtube]OUeEV1N6Iis[/youtube]

Still working out the focus on the new lens...
THRTM.jpg

2sysV.jpg

aC92j.jpg
 
what a stunning cat!!! Do you need a red one just like him?
 
Back
Top