• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Push Day Ride

I'm still scarred from chasing her up 395 near Canyon City Oregon and thinking about those spindly Shinko's and backing off to avoid the impending carnage:rofl.
Stay in the dirt with her Gwynne!

That stretch of road.... :leghump

'sides, I was fine, it was dry and I had plenty of grip.

Lot's of good stuff here in this RR..

Thanks for taking us along.

Thanks for reading.

Van Duzen Road is amazing and ball breaking. We had a group ride about 10 years ago and we all (guys only) had to stop because of he nut cracking. We pulled over near the top/high part of the road where all the houses are over looking HWY101, to rest a bit. It might have been Zenia Rd though were we stopped.

So note to others, ride this road slow. Trust me. LOL

Van duzen is pretty nice these days. Only a few rough spots. Other than some gravel in the corners it's a pretty sport bike friendly road.

Zenia, other the other hand, is rough. So is alderpoint and it overlooks 101 in places. Both of those roads have some points where you'd bust your balls. Ouch!

Back