• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

RIP Officer Tuan Le

One more pic of Tuan, at the track.

Attachments

• Tuna_track.jpg
    Tuna_track.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 203
Terrible news! Condolences to his family and friends! :rip

Godspeed Tuna! Know that your brothers in arms are searching for your killer. Many have been arrested already. They will find him, if they have not already.

One more pic of Tuan, at the track.

attachment.php

What a great photo!

It is a great photo. Love the whole black on black with a killer helmet look.

Great news on the perp being taken down. I hope the evidence is strong and a conviction follows.

End of watch :rose

No words, just loss.

May you rest in peace Tuna.

Hope those involved get the harshest punishments possible.

It is my understanding that the entire crew involved with the event that night has been captured. I also understand that if you are involved with a burglary that turns into Murder, you can be charged with murder too. If true, that may be more than the thieves wanted to bite off, but something to consider when you plan a heist with armed folks. You know the saying: Play stupid games win.......

A few days ago, I was discussing this with a friend who has some familiarity with the dispensary that was robbed. My friend suggested that if the dispensary operators had caught the suspects, justice would have happened much quicker and much more severely. I thought that was in interesting comment. Either way, glad that justice will happen!

I'm sure those assholes had been getting away with plenty before things escalated, hopefully they all get a nice long vacation away from the public.

All had records.

The shooter "Sanders" from memory had a manslaughter and burglary. Fuck those guys.

[youtube]JItgcgci-FY[/youtube]

Godspeed Tuna. You’re remembered and honored on BARF by all who knew you and all who read Nicks thread. You’ve done the Bay well. Ride In Perpetuity.

Thanks for posting this, Nick. I had the honor to know Tuan since '08 and he is, by far, one of the most positive people I've encountered. I recall him riding with me and some others from the Redwood area crew often to learn the ropes on the back roads and he unsurprisingly surpassed my street abilities.

He worked his ass off to eventually become a sworn OPD officer and I've always respected his hustle.

I'm formerly known as "Just J" in the forum, so some of you may have known or know me.

Ride safe all and don't ever take any day for granted.

RIP Tuan. Glad that gas is free for you up there. Ride on my brother and I know you're watching over all your loved ones down here.

:rip

Attachments

• Skaggs Berryessa Again_26.jpg
    Skaggs Berryessa Again_26.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 22
Services were held today for Officer Le.
Officers from all over the State attended. Triple the amount of people
they thought would attend the service.

:flag RIP Officer Le :flag
Condolences to his Family, fellow Officers, and Friends

Attachments

• Officer Le Services.jpg
    Officer Le Services.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 13
I do get Bay Area tv channels, 2, has been with this from the start, with way more heart than anything I've seen from big media.
Fox 11 out of Santa Barbara carries some of that heart felt reporting too.
Related, I saw three security out front of a Morro pot shop, never seen more than one.
Feelings on this are huge for Tuan Le

Last edited:
Back