• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Great photo.

Funny, though. It looks like a scene out of "Little House on the Prairie". Which, of course, took place in Minnesota -- where they don't have poppies.

But, it was filmed in Malibu. Where they do have poppies. Save, I've never seen poppies on the show. But oak trees? Oh yea, can't hide those.

I don't know if they have oak trees in Minnesota or not.

I was in Europe recently...

Norway (Oslo Opera House)
europe_feb_2015-1280x540-1280x540.jpg

England (London Eye)
16430032748_7ade3fecfa_h.jpg

The beach picture would have been extra better without the trailer, still a nice snapshot. Like the city picture.

The vice picture is really nice. I love the color of the interiors of the gloves that match so well with the shiny new vice, plus the spark and such in the background.

It looks like a stock photo for a vice company catalog.

Thanks... I like to capture stuff naturally. with that, the lighting, subject etc etc.. I just walked up to the work area and saw all that going on and snapped ... no posing or anything. Came out nice.

I like that london eye photo. Raider, did you get to ride on it and take a picture from up there?

A few more

just for your viewing pleasure

Attachments

• _MG_1382.jpg
    _MG_1382.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 62
  • _MG_2069.jpg
    _MG_2069.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 60
  • bacon black.jpg
    bacon black.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 60
  • garlet's.jpg
    garlet's.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 62
  • lodge 1.jpg
    lodge 1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 64
try again

Attachments

• 106_0692.jpg
    106_0692.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 57
  • _MG_3865.jpg
    _MG_3865.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 59
  • ike 2.jpg
    ike 2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 58
  • jimmy 1-Edit.jpg
    jimmy 1-Edit.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_9368.jpg
    IMG_9368.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 63
  • w1.jpg
    w1.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 57
I like that london eye photo. Raider, did you get to ride on it and take a picture from up there?
Not this trip, but I have in the past. This trip as I was leaving Buckingham the Queen was driving in. I have a quick iPhone pic of her once I realized who was in the car 5 feet away from me :rofl

Injun, do you have a version of the meandering river in colour? please? For some reason I am wondering if the greens just run together or if the diff shades are evident. That pict kinda caught my breath. :thumbup

Last edited:
Shelter

^^ diggin that ^^

And all the others. Best lil thread on barf imho :x

And one for today.
16449289453_ccfa452be6_h.jpg

Back