• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Just south of Davis
_DSC2448.jpg

^^^
Woooowwwwww......

That's breathtaking.

Here's what you need to do.

Blow it up BIG, X feet by Y feet. And print it on METAL. Oh, that would be glorious. Fill a wall with that thing.

Seriously, metal printing is AMAZING.

That thing will just explode.

I'm stealing that for a wallpaper.

We just got back from a vacation in Japan. I lived there (4th-7th grade) from 1958 to 1962. I took some photos out of my album I put together when I was in the 6th grade and took modern comparative photos while on vacation.

1) "Golden Pavilion" (Kinkaku-ji Temple), first in 1961, second in 2017:

2) 600 year old five story Pagoda in Nara, first with my Mom (me, bro and sis on concrete figure) in 1961, second in 2017:

3) My Mom overlooking lake in Nara 1961, second in 2017:

4) Me, my bro and little sis petting deer in Nara 1961, second in 2017:

Dan

Last edited:
#1 Tunnel Chute Middle Fork American

#2 Entrance to Wild Sheep - Lined up

#3 Wild Sheep on Snake River Hells Canyon Idaho

Attachments

• IMG_0935.jpg
    IMG_0935.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2798.jpg
    IMG_2798.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2799.jpg
    IMG_2799.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Hairy Cat Toes

Lyra the Maine Coon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 88
7/29/2017
Holcomb Lake, Eastern Sierra
Elevation: 10,000 + ft
Even at the end of July, the upper lakes are still partially frozen and snow abounds.
_DSF7312.jpg

Hey Thrillseeker, how does one get to rent such a beach bungalow in Vietnam????

actually there are many places like this one to pick from. you just need to know which area you want to start your search.

i would first look at Tripadvisor to get some ratings and feedback before i go to their web site to book my reservation.

you can click on the picture to go to my flickr page so see other resorts that i have travel to.

Last edited:
I'm sure there will be a lot more that look just like this, but, not bad for hastily figuring out settings and then putting the camera down to just be in the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_6680.jpg
    IMG_6680.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 72
Back