• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Moved, not deleted.

We want people to BARF wherever they are, work, BART, public library, family breakfast nook, grandmas house, standing in line at Starbucks, etc. Graphic imagery severely limits / restricts this.

Unlinked graphic images don't help BARF as it/we continue to grow into a more public and political force. One only has to look to the top of this page to see the fruits of Bud's efforts with the AMA. And then there is all the work Budman is doing with the state government for motorcycle safety and lane sharing.

There are many other things that we acknowledge need work, and we actually are working on them, but they are much more complicated to deal with and moderate. Images are easy to moderate, and linking is easy for most people.

In the end, we really need to remember that we're asking for links. Links. We're not telling you that you cannot use the image. We're asking to LINK.

#1: Google tells us that that is not your image. As per the thread title, this isn't the right place for the image.
#2: You're pushing up against (pun intended) our objectification policy.

Don't post images that fit #1 in this thread, and don't post #2 (hahaha) anywhere else on BARF.

My bad, thought it was a cool pics thread. I agree women should NOT be used as an object but where are the classy women at?

#1: Google tells us that...

Moved, not deleted.

We want people to BARF wherever they are, work...

Gotta give credit where credit is due. You posted nicely. Not all jabby and fishing for a reaction, just a couple of pretty nice responses. I feel like this complement will be thrown back in my face and I'll have regretted saying it, but for now...good job.

tenor.gif

Gotta give credit where credit is due. You posted nicely. Not all jabby and fishing for a reaction, just a couple of pretty nice responses. I feel like this complement will be thrown back in my face and I'll have regretted saying it, but for now...good job.

tenor.gif

Oh shit, I uh, damn...:blush Thanks.

That image doesn't pass the test of #1 above.

:laughing

... where are the classy women at?

They're here on BARF. :thumbup It's hard to tell at first though because they don't put their tits in their avatars or start every post with, "I'm a woman." You've got to get to know them.

A few pics from vacation

Check out the salmon at the base of the falls, and Hell's Canyon in color and IR

Attachments

• _MG_6218.jpg
    _MG_6218.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 72
  • _MG_6225.jpg
    _MG_6225.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 67
  • _MG_2951.jpg
    _MG_2951.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1697.jpg
    IMG_1697.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 68
That's a really nice pic, Mike. Tons of interest all over the place.

Missed a hot pixel bottom middle. ;p

Back