• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Damn you guys take sweet pics. Makes me angry when I look at the crap I've taken. :laughing

One of my favorites

38303261044_d293ff2925_c.jpg

A lot of great pictures in here, especially GB500guy's! :thumbup

Definitely a quality thread!

Not my personal photo but still worthy...

Attachments

• lead_960.jpg
    lead_960.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 101
Lighthouse was 10 seconds
Shark Fin were 15 seconds.

these are outstanding - i know you need some special equipment for shots like this but i'm unclear on what to get.

Is it just a lens filter or is it a specific lens that's required?

Assuming exposure that short will minimize the stars streaking effect you see with longer exposed photos?

Love the East Coast pics Moto Beck

Has anybody posted what equipment they're using?

I'd be curious on what people favor.

Not my personal photo but still worthy...

those planes are insane in person. their gargantuan presence inspires a similar awe to that of standing near a 747-400

watching them do acrobatics over the SoCal desert is a treat, too :party

Love the East Coast pics Moto Beck

Thanks!

Has anybody posted what equipment they're using?

I'd be curious on what people favor.

The shots i recently posted were all shot with my iPhone X - i use Snapseed for editing - when i'm out hiking or similar - i typically shoot with my Sony A6000 though i miss my full frame DSLR a bit - sometimes i think about upgrading to an A7 but can't justify it

The shots i recently posted were all shot with my iPhone X - i use Snapseed for editing - when i'm out hiking or similar - i typically shoot with my Sony A6000 though i miss my full frame DSLR a bit - sometimes i think about upgrading to an A7 but can't justify it
I shoot sports photography with volleyball, track and field, soccer and basketball. I recently upgraded from Nikon D700 with 70-200mm/f2.8 gen1 to Nikon D4 with 70-200mm/f2.8 gen2. For volleyball/basketball I often shoot with 85mm F1.8 G lens for more light and faster shutter speed.

Really cool photos...I had to download Snapseed and give it a whirl...pretty awesome app. thanks!

For free it's pretty amazing and it has raw support too - when you edit in raw (i.e. photos i send to my phone from my a6000) the quality is much better/less grainy.

You can go down the editing rabbit hole with it too - if you look at the "view edits" tab - you can start to apply 0-100% of a filter in certain areas - all by touch - the image of my pup is with 75% noir filter added and then 0% around the dog - you can make pretty cool effects.

Not the most precise or technical but for casual photographing and fun - i dont think there's an app or program out there that is as powerful and easy to use. Did i mention it's freakin free? haha

My cat over the holidays
yfaKFdu.jpg

I had access to a photo studio for a bit, had fun with my kid
Kevvutz.jpg

Edit: someone was asking about cameras... I was trying out the Fujifilm GFX 50S

Last edited:
Edit: someone was asking about cameras... I was trying out the Fujifilm GFX 50S
Nice pictures!

Wow, fujifilm has come a long ways with their camera's, I hadn't realized that they had gotten so serious over the years!

How are their lenses? What is it's real strengths?

Dew

dew%20in%20spider%20web5-XL.jpg

dew%20on%20clover-XL.jpg

dew%20on%20collard-XL.jpg

Manzanita bark shedding

manzanita%20bark-XL.jpg

Poppies

poppy4-XL.jpg

poppy3-X2.jpg

poppy5-XL.jpg

-Bill

Back