• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

How are their lenses? What is it's real strengths?

Pros:
Film simulations
lens sharpness
color rendition (their XTrans system is amazing, favorite colors of all time)

Cons:
slow focus
low light is crap

I think Fujifilm makes some of the best cameras out there, both hardware and image quality are top notch. The only thing that always holds me back from buying their gear again (I used to own the X100F), is the slow focus tracking. I've been spoiled by Sony focus tracking and it's hard to go back. Especially with a 6 year old running around. I keep thinking maybe when he's older I'll move back to Fujifilm... who knows.

Pros:
Film simulations
lens sharpness
color rendition (their XTrans system is amazing, favorite colors of all time)

Cons:
slow focus
low light is crap

I think Fujifilm makes some of the best cameras out there, both hardware and image quality are top notch. The only thing that always holds me back from buying their gear again (I used to own the X100F), is the slow focus tracking. I've been spoiled by Sony focus tracking and it's hard to go back. Especially with a 6 year old running around. I keep thinking maybe when he's older I'll move back to Fujifilm... who knows.
Thanks for the feedback.

The two things I need most are low light capabilities and tracking focus with sports photography, both things that Nikon has improved significantly over the last 10 years. Indoor volleyball is where I did most of my early shooting and it is the most demanding, in terms of those two factors over every other sport.

Beautiful. I'd have trouble coming home.

thanks you guys for the compliments. i'm just an armature photographer that does it for fun.

Morning sunrise iPhone

27780197779_48902dde82_b.jpg

some iPhone X shots down at Cowell Ranch beach yesterday. It's obviously not a DSLR but it gets the job done.

3UhbhUfl.jpg

AuNwjr9l.jpg

t723QhLl.jpg

went down to Big Sur & McWay falls this weekend - such a beautiful area

dSKSBw4l.jpg

wJ2JGWAl.jpg

66kCEYTl.jpg

Last edited:
Sal’s cherry tree in the backyard

Attachments

• 90F67AD0-B9A8-4E87-8DF8-3CD1906ECF02.jpeg
    90F67AD0-B9A8-4E87-8DF8-3CD1906ECF02.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 74
Looks so lonely.

We thought it was dead, as the deer (rats on stilts) mangeled it rubbing thie antlers on it.

Suddenly, it blossomed! It was the Christmas miricle. I'll go give it some love. It doesn't want to be lonely.

Plant another cherry tree near it. That way you'll get some of the cherries instead of just feeding the local bird population. ;)

Back