• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

717f9x.jpg

717f9x.jpg

oumr7r.jpg

30bn4tc.jpg

qqqyki.jpg

1z1cufn.jpg

All absolutely wonderful shots, but this one takes the cake for leading the eyeball from top to bottom, corner to corner and side to side with multiple points of interest, fantastic!

30bn4tc.jpg

And this is a very close second.

qqqyki.jpg

Thanks for the photo joy!

-Bill

So, my house may not be standing come sunrise. I'm hoping it will, Cal Fire is on the scene but they strongly suggested I leave for the night. I got some pretty cool pics of the air battle against the fire though...

imgur abum

rfTg5K8.jpg

vLM5WX8.jpg

FuP8u6p.jpg

1RpLZHZ.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Mike!!! Awesome pictures, now get the heck out of there!

Hoping for the best, Mike. My wife's friend was evacuated from her home on Marsh Creek. We are crossing our fingers that she'll have one to go back to as well.

Oh shit Mike. Sorry you have to go through this. Hope your place is safe.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!1!!!eleven!! :wow

Like everybody else said, great pics now get the hell out of there! I hope your house and all your stuff survives.

I got out. Evacuated last night but now the road is closed and the evacuation order is still in effect. I grabbed some clothes, my camera, my computer and some weed. :smoking

Fuckin priorities... :laughing

I'm watching the Cal Fire website to see when they open the road.

I got out. Evacuated last night but now the road is closed and the evacuation order is still in effect. I grabbed some clothes, my camera, my computer and some weed. :smoking

Fuckin priorities... :laughing

I'm watching the Cal Fire website to see when they open the road.

Hopefully you were able to put the motorcycles in the back of a truck and get them out too…

Well...

I can't go home yet; the road is closed for about a 3 mile stretch and my place is right in the middle of that. According to the Cal Fire website though, no more homes/buldings have been destroyed, so I got that goin' for me.

Last edited:
Here's hoping everything keeps swinging your way. Are you all good with a place to stay and pets and stuff? I worry about fires out here. We have seven dogs and a cat, no idea where we'd go.

Yeah I'm unlucky enough to not have pets right now which is lucky for me. Anyway, the evacuation order has been lifted and I can go home now.

My place is safe and nothing is missing, burnt, broken, soaked or otherwise destroyed. The fire professionals did an amazing job protecting the homes of all the people living in the hills here. :hail This fire was a bitch to fight, what with the steep terrain, twisty goat trail roads, and overgrown vegetation. The air support was an essential part of the fight and was amazing to see up close.

Thanks, guys for the well-wishes and support. It's good to know I always have friends here. BARF is amazing. :twofinger

Awesome news! On the plus side, that fuel around your property should be pretty well spent. Hopefully you don't have to worry about it for a while.

Back