• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking to borrow a ultra wide angle lens for my Nikon 5000. I was hoping for around 8-12mm AF to borrow towards the end of December. Calumet closed apparently and I just can't see paying $150 to rent one through the mail.

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking to borrow a ultra wide angle lens for my Nikon 5000. I was hoping for around 8-12mm AF to borrow towards the end of December. Calumet closed apparently and I just can't see paying $150 to rent one through the mail.

APS-C or FF ?

jt2, beautiful composition in your NYC photos.

Someone has stepped up and offered. Looks like I will be all set. Thanks B!

A little stormy weather today... (crappy cel pic, though)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 11.29.18 Storm.jpg
    11.29.18 Storm.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 607
Thanks, but credit should go to the scenery... :laughing

I was really fascinated by the birds on the beach all facing the wind. The dark birds are pelicans, the white ones are gulls.

Before they breach the Carmel River Beach they like to let the river flow and then fill up the lagoon, then the lagoon fills up. They breach the beach before it gets to Eastwood's hotel....

picture.php

picture.php

Gotta mix of birds and sheep in the pasture.

Last edited:
New years day sunset at Pescadero - great way to celebrate the new year!

Still getting used to the limitations of this 12mm manual focus lens i got - not even close to getting it right with these haha

YCuKi2yl.jpg

G3J9sOGl.jpg

qE7iawEl.jpg

Most excellent, cactus shot is Sunset Magazine worthy!

-Bill

Back