• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Sunset over Zombieland

40074607143_d059fc147d_b.jpg

Serenity now!

Attachments

• IMG_20190216_074610_505.jpg
    IMG_20190216_074610_505.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 74
Ao Yang

Attachments

• IMG_20190220_183756_932.jpg
    IMG_20190220_183756_932.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 78
This is a pic out of my father's photo collection...

Back in the 60's he always carried a small 35mm camera with him while he worked (he was a MoCo Sheriff). He was working on the set of "The Sandpiper" when they were filming at Nepenthe, and caught the cast during lunch. That's Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor in the foreground.

picture.php

Duuuude...can I invite myself over to your house to rummage through cool old stuff?? You can also feed me pizza and beer if you must!

Beautiful photos CuriousMike.

Thats really cool, John.

This is a pic out of my father's photo collection...

Back in the 60's he always carried a small 35mm camera with him while he worked (he was a MoCo Sheriff). He was working on the set of "The Sandpiper" when they were filming at Nepenthe, and caught the cast during lunch. That's Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor in the foreground.

picture.php

Fantastic candid moment!

-Bill

Duuuude...can I invite myself over to your house to rummage through cool old stuff?? You can also feed me pizza and beer if you must!

Watching my carb intake... it’s pizza OR beer! :laughing

Beautiful photos CuriousMike.

Thats really cool, John.

It’s like that pic of Steve McQueen he snapped that I posted in my race pics thread. He’s got a lot of pics Monterey/carmel/Salinas/Bug Sur in the 60s...

Back