• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Nice! Would you be so kind as to fill in the details on the shot? I'm in learning mode and trying to soak up all the info I can.

It was pure luck; I'm a terrible photographer. I really liked this shot, though, so I thought I'd share.

It was shot on iPhone XS in panoramic mode through a hotel window in Korea. I was lucky to be there when the sun was going down.

I ran the photo through some of the filters on the iPhone, but most looked strange or made the details get lost. I think this version was the original.

It was pure luck; I'm a terrible photographer. I really liked this shot, though, so I thought I'd share.

It was shot on iPhone XS in panoramic mode through a hotel window in Korea. I was lucky to be there when the sun was going down.

I ran the photo through some of the filters on the iPhone, but most looked strange or made the details get lost. I think this version was the original.

Sweet! Some of my best shots are accidental, or taken when I discover something that I hadn't gone looking for.

Like this one:

DJI_1761-XL.jpg

It's been tweaked for color and stuff, which shows on some of the boats in the bottom left corner.

Last edited:
Rolling Stones @ Levi's Stadium.
I've never seen them before. I've always liked the Stones enough, but was never a huge fan. After seeing them, all I can say is... Holy shit, now I get why they've been around so long. I've been to a lot of concerts, but this was next level shit. Those old dudes have it down to a science... amazing musicianship... they make all the others look like amateurs. :afm199

Attachments

• 2019-08-19 00.53.58.jpg
    2019-08-19 00.53.58.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 70
Hawthorne Saturday night.

Most awesome sunset.
Cootz in the forground.

Attachments

• 1C93A353-05D1-4FA8-A53C-D138B8CD035E.jpg
    1C93A353-05D1-4FA8-A53C-D138B8CD035E.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 92
No we’re on the San Rafael Canal all is well here :)

I had no idea this was still around until yesterday. As luck would have it, I was planning to be in the area today, and made sure to stop by.

Anyone recognize it?

Attachments

• 91ADD575-865F-4668-98F3-2C509CDE39A4.jpeg
    91ADD575-865F-4668-98F3-2C509CDE39A4.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 104
Stunning, a rare crisp clear day!

Back