• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Share your Personal Photography Pictures. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Two wheels stir the soul,, regardless of what they are blted to.

I took them out to watch the sunset :love

40689806173_972c865fed_b.jpg

I had to go out to CSU Monterey Bay yesterday, the former Fort Ord Army base.

Ft Ord closed in 1992, and various locations have been absorbed by the neighboring cities, for shopping malls, housing, and the school. Over the decades the change has been staggering, and many of the old military buildings are long gone, but there are still some around, and they look like this.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These old army buildings are slated to come down soon, probably a good thing, but I remember going out to these areas as a kid with my father, he trained Military Police... buildings like this were spotless.

The ol' Vietnam era "hammerhead" barracks buildings. Spent my formative years on Uncle Sam's team in those baby's. Central latrines SUCKED... :laughing

These are slated to go pretty soon (in CSU time), but they're trying to preserve some of the old wood barracks from the 40's and 50's...

Here's a fun overhead I stumbled upon while out the other day.

DJI_0001-XL.jpg

Back