• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

So Who Rode in Today?

Still.in bed at 0821 drinking coffee, reading BARF.

Retirement is great until you realize that death is more of a distinct possibility than a distant fantasy.
So better keep riding till my shit is fucked up.
 
Any bets where this guy wants to go? The light just turned green and he came out of the driveway.

1784651795746.png


He wants to jump in behind the truck to make a left.

1784652066138.png
 
I felt empowered going the speed limit.

1784826591954.png

But it didn't last long because the white car went for a pass just after this turn.

1784827080724.png
 
Not a good commute this morning for 2 riders…

1 - 680 between automall - Washington
1 - on Byron hwy between Tracy and Byron

:rose
 
How are these skid marks being applied to the roadway? They went on for about a mile and covered both lanes, figures of 8 and parallel of differing separation...

1786381274945.png

I guess it could be a couple of motorcycles burning off the carbon...
 
Finally I qualify,

I got hosed yesterday after dinner, last two miles home.
Monsoon caught me, big time dump, 1/2" in 40 minutes.
All my Az. sun gear, T-shirt, shorts, sneakers, and my Giants ball cap. (smells like a wet sheep)
Riding my mini, trying to drown my Road Runner, It did have a sheltered life, Baptized by Monsoon.

Had to take the mini, earlier that day, the TW went flat, @ the rear, 180 x 80 x 14, IS a huge drag when flat.
Finishing nail did the deed. Idled it, then got to roll it, standing up over the bars, until the tire shifted, crossed up. Managed a ride in a pickup, tossed it in for the last two blocks.

Fairly full day, two moto incidents, all back home, again.
 
Summer Break is over!

Starting commuting again since Monday (8/10), first day of school was yesterday (8/11) and traffic from Turlock to Modesto was already increased. Soo fortunate to be back on two wheels again.
 
got caught in a down pour between Payson and Punkin Center in 2005, was dry by the time I hit Globe.
 
Today was one of those "everyone is out to get me" days. I had multiple cars either turn right in front of me and or enter my lane while I was occupying it. I gave one guy a little beep, beep to let him know I was there in case he didn't see me and he just laid on his horn while I filtered away.. They all saw me but just didn't give a crap... I anticipate this and usually ready, but damn....

Keep your head on a swivel out there!
 
Keep your head on a swivel out there!
^^Seriously^^
And you're not alone. I'm convinced there's a dipshit magnet attached somewhere on my bike these past few days. I'm not talking about the occasional asshole driver. Those are predictable and usually fairly easy to avoid. Its this latest wave of oblivious zombies that I've been struggling with.
 
Last edited:
I’ve noticed people are extra crazy lately. Just yesterday a Sheriff came around a blind turn with his driver side wheels in my lane. Not cool bro!
 
Almost got caught up in something yesterday on the way in.
I dislike that I lost my temper and unloaded on the selfish cunt who caused it...I mean she 100% deserved it but I gotta stay on my game.
 
she 100% deserved it but I gotta stay on my game.
I understand the frustration but I've always looked at the use of the "C" word as particularly bad form.
I was raised by a single mom and I'm rather happy about that.
 
Riding back yesterday, I could see this driver rolling / licking a joint in the right lane, bouncing off the lane markers. Stayed the fuck away from them.
 
Back
Top