• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Sometimes I (still) Ride Like An Asshole - Feb 2015 edition

I was recently told I drive like a Masshole. I've not received any feedback about my riding though.
 
I was recently told I drive like a Masshole. I've not received any feedback about my riding though.

:laughing If you've ever driven in Boston, you know what that means. :laughing
 
Forgive me father for I have sinned.
Splitting a little too fast.
Weaving through traffic, a little too fast.
In general going a little too fast.
 
Forgive me father for I have sinned.
Splitting a little too fast.
Weaving through traffic, a little too fast.
In general going a little too fast.

For absolution, my child, you must perform penance. Say three Hail Marys, the Apostle's Creed and find three squids to give spare gear to and praise safe riding when you are able.

Go in peace.
 
I rode up HWY 1 from Nacimiento and passed everyone and went to the front of the line at construction sites. But everyone does it ;)
 
For absolution, my child, you must perform penance. Say three Hail Marys, the Apostle's Creed and find three squids to give spare gear to and praise safe riding when you are able.

Go in peace.

OMG. This. :thumbup
 
Forgive me father for I have sinned.
Splitting a little too fast.
Weaving through traffic, a little too fast.
In general going a little too fast.

For absolution, my child, you must perform penance. Say three Hail Marys, the Apostle's Creed and find three squids to give spare gear to and praise safe riding when you are able.

Go in peace.

He who's without oil shall throws the first rod :rolleyes
 
:laughing BARF delivers! :laughing
 
Anyone remember the intro to Tom Waits' song, Warm Beer And Cold Women? It goes like this:

" I was getting a lot of visual and verbal insubordination
from a double knit character in the corner."

Judging by the visual and verbal insubordination encountered yesterday, maybe I still ride like an asshole. :dunno Oh well.
 
Oh well. :laughing

I still have my moments too. :teeth
 
To the general public we do not have to try.

We just do :teeth
And therefore we are :ride
 
To the general public we do not have to try.

We just do :teeth
And therefore we are :ride

:thumbup

Yeah, it's been at least a week since I last had to GOTFSW. :laughing
 
Sometimes SF traffic just lines up to make me a fun little slalom course. I'm not gonna say no to that kinda opportunity. They can't offer any verbal insubordination if they can't catch up!
 
Sometimes SF traffic just lines up to make me a fun little slalom course. I'm not gonna say no to that kinda opportunity. They can't offer any verbal insubordination if they can't catch up!

When I worked in the Financial District, by the time I got to the on-ramp to the Bay Bridge I was in full asshole mode. Yesterday, there were shouts, shaking fists, and blowing horns.
 
I don't ride like an asshole but I can get annoying when posing at Starbucks.

:laughing

Well, it's good to have goals...
 
Back
Top