• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Sometimes I (still) Ride Like An Asshole - Feb 2015 edition

Took advantage of the weather to go hit the roads around Mt Tam. Traffic was light, but I still should probably throw a apology out into the universe, but really, sorry, not sorry.
 
Zombie Thread Alert!!!!11111

I was thinking about this thread yesterday when I was coming back from the foothills, and realized that yes, sometimes I still ride like an asshole. :dunno Coming west from Stockton on Hwy 4 at the last traffic light before it goes from being a 4 lane to a 2 lane road, I split to the front and apparently hurt the feelings of a Camaro driver who then wanted to push me. Obviously, this meant I had to start overtaking to get clear of him, and before I knew it the genie was well and truly out of the bottle. When that little fucker gets out, it's no mean feat to get him back in. I didn't manage to do so until I got to my driveway. :devil

Good thing I don't commute anymore. That always got the genie fired up.
 
It's a known fact that Camaro drivers can't control their feelings, don't apologize for making them soil their diapers. :D
 
Zombie Thread Alert!!!!11111

I was thinking about this thread yesterday when I was coming back from the foothills, and realized that yes, sometimes I still ride like an asshole. :dunno Coming west from Stockton on Hwy 4 at the last traffic light before it goes from being a 4 lane to a 2 lane road, I split to the front and apparently hurt the feelings of a Camaro driver who then wanted to push me. Obviously, this meant I had to start overtaking to get clear of him, and before I knew it the genie was well and truly out of the bottle. When that little fucker gets out, it's no mean feat to get him back in. I didn't manage to do so until I got to my driveway. :devil

Good thing I don't commute anymore. That always got the genie fired up.

One word, Kernville. Searched the thread but it didn't return anything.
 
This thread reminds me that Motorcyclist are built different. As least a lot of us are. Like dog finding a great smell I love to roll in it. :laughing
 
Zombie Thread Alert!!!!11111

I was thinking about this thread yesterday when I was coming back from the foothills, and realized that yes, sometimes I still ride like an asshole. :dunno Coming west from Stockton on Hwy 4 at the last traffic light before it goes from being a 4 lane to a 2 lane road, I split to the front and apparently hurt the feelings of a Camaro driver who then wanted to push me. Obviously, this meant I had to start overtaking to get clear of him, and before I knew it the genie was well and truly out of the bottle. When that little fucker gets out, it's no mean feat to get him back in. I didn't manage to do so until I got to my driveway. :devil

Good thing I don't commute anymore. That always got the genie fired up.

Genie out of the bottle. I knew that sparked with me as I wrote this song for a project.

Hope you enjoy it!
 

Attachments

  • 2 Wheel Party 2.mp3
    3.3 MB
One word, Kernville. Searched the thread but it didn't return anything.
:shhh
While I'm not at liberty to either confirm or deny, some say there are still those in witness protection over "the Kernville Incident". :teeth
 
Back
Top