• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Sometimes I (still) Ride Like An Asshole - Feb 2015 edition

Interesting sig line you have there. Maybe you should try following it next time :twofinger

I am openly imperfect. The sigline is aspirational, and sometimes I just don't get there. :dunno
 
I try not to be an asshole, but sometime it just slips out:x
 
Just in case you were wondering.

If you're a ped trying to cross against the light in downtown SF by entering the street through a motorcycle parking space instead of the crosswalk, then yeah, you probably don't much care for me.



:dunno Confession is good for the soul, or something like that.

I still ride like an asshole sometimes. I'm gonna blame two distinguished older gentlemen who shall remain nameless for learning me how to be evil on a murderbiek. :devil
 
I have a wheelie for safety on film from a recent commute home after work. I erased it after watching it:teeth

I shared up to a light and the driver on the left gives me an angry sounding honk. I turn to look at him and to the light goes green and he floors it past me...wheelie for safety past a moving car, check that one off the list:thumbup
 
Dude. This is my freakin commute every morning down 101. This and the every other car driver texting and weaving and generally just not paying attention to the one thing they need to be doing; being an attentive driver.

Don't get me started on all the Genentech/Bauer/EA rolling roadblocks. Do they just hire any putz to drive their shit?

Same commute, though at least 50% of the buses have actively moved out of my way at some point or another.

today I saw a dude pulling a freakin' BOAT...IN THE LEFT LANE. Holy crap.
 
It's possible that there's a difference between all I got and all I admit to. :devil Just sayin'

:laughing

As we all do as motorcyclist. At least most of us.

I know I did 12 over on 84 Sunday and that was good for a good time.
Forgive me Father for I have........ :ride
 
Man, I was feeling a wee bit guilty for doing many of the stunts above during a commute out of the city this past Monday evening past multiple drones in cages down the 101.

Now I feel great to be in such good company! :teeth :ride
 
:devil Guilty az charged. :devil
I still ride like an asshole sometimes. I'm gonna blame two distinguished older gentlemen who shall remain nameless for learning me how to be evil on a murderbiek. :devil
:kiss
 
I dunno, define "asshole"?

Just because sometime people just won't get the fuck outta my way, I'm the asshole!? :x
 
I confess I have slapped a car that was blocking an intersection when I had the green light. I think the cars behind me who had to wait got a laugh.
 
I heart this thread...:laughing
 
Phew, you guys make me feel better about some of my driving habits, and probably fuel the rest of them...
 
I dunno, define "asshole"?

Just because sometime people just won't get the fuck outta my way, I'm the asshole!? :x

This reminds me of the old saying. If you run into an asshole driver in the morning, he's an asshole. If you run asshole drivers all day, you're the asshole. :laughing
 
I am openly imperfect. The sigline is aspirational, and sometimes I just don't get there. :dunno

Just giving you a bit of grief. I'm sure everyone has driven like an ass before. For me its more frequent in the car than on the motorcycle. The protective cage reduces the risk to life a bit.

I'm always worried some needing anger management will seek retribution and try to take me out in his cage. I saw someone in a mustang try to do this just a few days ago in east San Jose while I was waiting for a light. Luckily the sportbike (Ninja) veer off before getting nudged by the front bumper of the mustang.
 
Back
Top