• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Squid catch-of-the-day

Doesn't this say it all?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 33
The first time I saw it was early 2009 where someone in our group would always ride high, and sit like that whenever appropriate.

I don't think it's fair to assume that just because someone is high they're going to do something stupid.

Dpp3Oey.jpg

Credit: http://www.motosofsf.com/

That is the same dude I snapped a few weeks ago. Much better picture.

When did this become a thing?

We shouldn't make light of his Victorian lady riding style. We are just seeing the inner time traveling girl blossoming from his bosom. Someone should get him lace gloves and a parasol to complete the look.

That is the same dude I snapped a few weeks ago. Much better picture.

We shouldn't make light of his Victorian lady riding style. We are just seeing the inner time traveling girl blossoming from his bosom. Someone should get him lace gloves and a parasol to complete the look.
victorian%5B1%5D.jpg

I just hope, um, that person, had the proper equipment

sidesaddle2.jpg

^lol no shit Do want , n only 6$!

Dammit. I previewed it and everything. I'm never gonna learn how the internet works.

Back