• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Squid catch-of-the-day

KRIST
eO4fK0L.jpg
[/IMG]

My gf took this photo from inside my 240sx, the more i look at it, its amazing that this is like normal around here!

To be fair, "squid" doesn't mean "not enough gear". It means riding above your head and/or generally riding like an ass and/or with no regard for anyone around you.
Well then, allow me to introduce...

[youtube]yz6mX933lPI[/youtube]

[youtube]lTpW77dOrHA[/youtube]

[youtube]nwi2iIdRluY[/youtube]

Didn't see anything wrong with the first video. Have you been to urban places where there's motorcycles everywhere in traffic? Passing on right while sharing a lane, no biggie.

Second video the only problem was the speed differential - not prudent, but I think that's about as much diff as we blow past trucks. Now the third, very nice of you waiting for the pedestrian, but be careful. That was just too nice for your own safety. I do that all the time in my truck though.

IAmA M0t0r Ridεr;8779439 said:
Didn't see anything wrong with the first video. Have you been to urban places where there's motorcycles everywhere in traffic? Passing on right while sharing a lane, no biggie.

Second video the only problem was the speed differential - not prudent, but I think that's about as much diff as we blow past trucks. Now the third, very nice of you waiting for the pedestrian, but be careful. That was just too nice for your own safety. I do that all the time in my truck though.

Honestly, I don't see anything in the first two videos worth crying about or posting on YouTube and the third I think the OP actually put himself in danger without good cause.

2strokeYardSale said:
Well then, allow me to introduce...

IAmA M0t0r Ridεr;8779439 said:

Agreed. Although I am curious about use of the word "fag" to describe riders in the videos with a presumably lower skill set than that of the video's OP. Using that slur to describe poor moto skills is interesting. Is it possible the OP has some personal experience where a sub-par rider turned out to be Gay? Or does he just use that term in general as a standard put-down because he thinks Gay men are beneath him? (no imagery intended).

Last edited:
Back