• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Squid catch-of-the-day

Caught this one over the weekend.

Attachments

• melia_squid1.jpg
    melia_squid1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 80
  • melia_squid2.jpg
    melia_squid2.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 78
someone needs to teach their child about moto safety:mad no gloves, no boots, no riding pants, no jacket...at least she has protective eyewear and a helmet:teeth

SQUID!

Last edited:
last week.

nice capri pants.

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 83
body position and counter steer body position and counter steer boddy position and counter steer
yut guhhh
[youtube]WjYmJVo6gRM[/youtube]

Leaving nVidia in Santa Clara, headed down Montague towards 880

cAfv7qnl.jpg

I'm curious. How does just wearing a back protector feel safe? Is it the feeling of being held tightly about the torso? Like a hug? Does the same thing apply for just wearing a leather vest?

I'm curious. How does just wearing a back protector feel safe? Is it the feeling of being held tightly about the torso? Like a hug? Does the same thing apply for just wearing a leather vest?

It's a well-known fact that back protectors prevent spinal injury. Don'tchaknow. Road rash is cool; wheelchairs aren't.

As an experiment, go outside and rub your hand briskly back and forth on some pavement that's had the sun shining on it for a while.

Now imagine crashing on it at speed while wearing jeans and a T-shirt.

^ Were those in response to me?

OK, thanks. I've had my understanding of what back protectors do reinforced.

I was afraid the question was inappropriate here, so I'll take it to General.

^ I'd never heard of it. So a skull cap is like a thundercap?

Back