• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Squid catch-of-the-day

Comcord

13307351_10208599200524937_6721680784000907723_n.jpg

^^ backwards hat for a helmet?

I want an invisible mesh jacket too!

Plus she was barely on the seat cowl. I thought she was going to fall off!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 111
A Very Happy Prime Candidate for Natural Selection

Lane splitting on 17 and Riding at Highway Speed on 280 and 680 in Heavy Traffic on Sunday....priceless :wtf

Attachments

• _MG_1268.jpg
    _MG_1268.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 143
Lane splitting on 17 and Riding at Highway Speed on 280 and 680 in Heavy Traffic on Sunday....priceless :wtf

Rock's & road debris hitting your bare chest at freeway speeds sounds comparable to cooking bacon without a shirt on..

Who Needs Protective Gear

Here is a close up, front tire looks fine and that silly grin was constant while lane splitting and riding on the highway :wow

Attachments

• closeup.jpg
    closeup.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 99
Here is a close up, front tire looks fine and that silly grin was constant while lane splitting and riding on the highway :wow

No, I mean it looks like either his forks are shot or sag is incorrectly set because the front end is almost bottoming out.

I'm curious about his exhaust system being so far from the engine...

Home-built bike cost him so much he couldn't afford gear?

No, I mean it looks like either his forks are shot or sag is incorrectly set because the front end is almost bottoming out.

I'm curious about his exhaust system being so far from the engine...

Home-built bike cost him so much he couldn't afford gear?

There is a lot wrong with that picture.
A lot

Looks like the fork tubes are slid WAY up in the triples.

The amazing thing is his bike is missing body work and yet he doesn't consider the possibility of his own skin ending up the same way. Ignorance is bliss.:rofl

Saw a guy on an old Honda twin with a young girl on the back. Her gear consisted of a half helmet, capris, and a pair of mary janes. :|

Finally, I caught a good sized squid. Today, OMW to an interview, 680 walnut creek.

M82udVY
880 South near Fremont. Can't top that guy with the grin riding the formula low-rider, though. That's truly legendary.
mJdxmcD

M82udVY
mJdxmcD

Last edited:
This thread has into pictures of mostly average riders, just out riding. There is the occasional squid, but FFS, riding in other than a one piece doesn't qualify someone as a squid.

Back