• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Sweeping Winger 6/23-25 Kernville

Mark me down for this one!

Side note, HIglesias needs to update his bike list. It's at least 6 years outdated. I'm really just joining the rally to annoy him.

Don't judge me, but good point :laughing

Well shoot, I guess I shoulda booked rooms back in January. Poking around everything looks either booked or spendy. I did find an anir bnb for 180 night walking distance to the brewery if anyone wants to split it (2 bedrooms, so, snore proof). Looks like I can cancel up until the 24th...

Give it a minute. Hopefully a hook up.

There's also a cheaper studio cabin, also walking distance for $95 a night so, I got options. Or I'll just sleep in down by the river :laughing

booked into Kernville Inn for 6/23-24, so we'll see ... :ride:party

I just got off the phone, cancelling my Kernville Inn reservation. :nchantr:facepalm

I told the nice lady I was from BARF, and that I'd let our people know, and that maybe someone from our group would call and take the room. :ride

Bummer, but hopefully someone will grab it.

Double? Single?

Kern River is running fast and deep this year. Should be lots of extra kayakers and tubers out along with the usual day trippers.

I'm a may be, but wont register or book hotel until back from the Yellowstone road-trip mid of June :thumbup

Kern River is running fast and deep this year. Should be lots of extra kayakers and tubers out along with the usual day trippers.

Depending on how fast it's running, they might find themselves a bit further down the river bend than anticipated.

Now I want to build my 701E so I can campervan it down there, avoid that slab, and save $1000 on hotel.

Registered and room booked at the Whispering Pines Lodge.

Hopefully nothing changes and I’ll see y’all there!

Cool man...! :ride

Look for the private forum in a minute.

The Wrecking Crew from 2017.

Attachments

• dead end.jpg
    dead end.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 12
That was a good day. :thumbup

Back